Description: Play against the computer or select multiplayer to challenge a friend. Force your opponent to spell a word or bluff your way to victory, but be careful not to underestimate your foe!
- Enjoy hours of fun and challenging word play in this innovative and unique word game.
- Unlock the mystery of Professor Wordington throughout 31 levels of single player action.
- Customize your character and game-play options by choosing from over 25 different items, spells, and potions.
- Loot your opponents to find rare and powerful items.
- Dominate your friends in one on one battle.
Avadon: The Black Fortress KBR says "This is a really fun game for those who like old school western style CRPGs, like Ultima 7, Buldar's Gate 1&2 or Fallout 1&2. I've been a fan of Spiderweb's games since their shareware Exile days and it's refreshing to play a game from them that takes place other than their usual Exile underground world. I haven't finished it yet, but I've really been enjoying this game on my iPad 1g. Kudos to them for making this and their other iOS releases compatible with all iPads. "
Nov 29 - 01:24:22 AM
Crimson Gem Saga omegabladex says "I have constant crashes on 5.1.1. It's quite heartbreaking, as I was thoroughly enjoying the game, but had to uninstall as the crashes would happen after every other battle, after a couple of saves, etc."